Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This section is for a monthly photo assignment. We may make it a competition where you can when prizes. But I want to keep it fun, dont refrain from entering thinking your photo is not good enough. The goal is to show what characters Havs can be.

In honor of Halloween, the first mothly assignment is dress up! Show us your havs in any outfit, accessory or costume.

Be creative and use whatever you want. I will throw in a prize for the most creative. At the end of the month, we will have an anonymous vote.
Post even if you dont want to "compete". Its about cute havanese, not great photography. I wont enter anything I have already shot, and I cant win. But I will participate for fun.

Halloween dress up, lets see it!

·
Registered
847 Posts
No Fair, Joan! Those pictures are TOO cute for our first month!
You're kicked out of the contest. LOL
Just kidding, I love the pics!
Dawna

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joan took these...I guess there not that bad....hehe
Im about to take her down! Stogies costume just got shipped and Im sorda making Goldie hers. Its going to be hillarious.

Watch out Joan!!!! ( Actually I think all of those are cute as can be! I love the bling bling shirts.)

·
Registered
104 Posts
All those photos were Pre Melissa - Tony and I took them. The halloween ones were back when we only had Tango, Brit and Dancer.

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now I tell him we are going to VA for the Hav nationals, he says he doesnt want to go, he is a lobster. Nice try Stogs, its not working.

Dawna let me know if he shows up at your doorstep in the middle of the night. HEHE

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
OK I found a halloween costume for yoda LOL he is going to be YODA lol it should be here in 3 days.I will post pic of Yoda being Yoda LOL Husband thinks I'm crazy

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Susan,
Go to Go Advanced which is below the reply box.
And scroll down, you will see "Manage Attachments"
Click that and a box will pop up. It will let you browse your computer for up to 5 different photos. Then click upload. You should be good to go!

And just post them in this thread.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know...but he's a Hav supporter ;) !!!

We are seeing if he can wear this in a parade without shaking it off. We shall see. BTW.....I haven't posted much as I am very unfamiliar with this forum. I tried to listen to the directions that melissa made and my compter popped up with "memory low" so didn't get it all...but got some, so I will try.

Now...Kaden is a Std Poodle. But he is a cheerleader for Noche and Promise. Still working on their costumes so I'll try to post when I get a photo. HOpefully this works.

Enjoy,
Nancy g.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts