·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
awww, they are so cute.

Congratulations Grandma! ;)

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Thanks for sharing, they are sooooooo cute. Keep the pictures coming:) It is so fascinating to watch them grow.:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New Litter down!

Wave had her babies last night. 6 pups -4 girls and 2 boys.
Mom and babies doing well.
All weights between 5.2 and 6.2 ounces.
Three black and tans, one Irish Pied, one brown and one white with black head.
Mom and Dad fully health tested - Mom is CHIC and HCA 4Star dog - Both AKC champions.
Pics attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
oooooohhh more puppies!! Congratulations!! It's looking like a puppy party in here!! I love that everyone is sharing their joy with us!

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Another Litter????:) Wow - you must be sooo busy! They are all gorgeous - I just wishI could get more, but alas - 3 is enough for me!!!!
Laurie

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
OMG, you are swimming in puppies!!!! LOL
Major congrats to the mommies, Wave and Splash ! Big litters too. How exciting for you all ! Is anyone planning on sleeping in the next few weeks? Hope not, cuz I dont' think it's going to happen. ;) lol

They are gorgeous!! Sure wish I could take one off your hands - you know, as a favor to you. I'd be willing to make that sacrifice, just let me know... :D

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Anxious to see what they look like as they grow....I think if I ever have the opportunity to get a second Hav, I'd like a black and tan. They're cuties!

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Spring must be in the air. :) Just look at all the wonderful puppies. :) I wish I could have them all. Congratulations :) :)

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!

So many puppies and only one of you. I hope you have a lot of help and look forward to lots more pictures. :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Congratulations! They are just beautiful! I can just imagine all the puppies running around playing in a few weeks, too cute. Have fun with them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts