Havanese Forum banner
321 - 340 of 343 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
You folks hear from Ducky and Chase pretty regularly, but I got 5 month update photos from Parker (Peeps) and Boo (Jelly Bean) too and both are as adorable as ever. Parker is ginormous, at 14.8 leg, while Boo is a bit over 10 lbs. I suspect he will be very close to Panda's size as an adult.

Parker:
Dog breed Carnivore Dog Companion dog Liver

Boo:
Sky Plant Dog Carnivore Tree

·
Registered
571 Posts
He does have WICKED adorable toes!!! I can't tell you how many photos I have of them... (better trimmed in one than the other ;) ) View attachment 175720

View attachment 175721
Oh my goodness I just want to kiss and sniff them😂😂😂😂🐾🐾 there is something sooooooo gorgeous about puppy paws🥰🥰. I think it’s because I can imagine they’re still pristine and pretend I don’t know what they’ve actually been walking through😂. Flo walked through another dogs poo a few months ago…her paws did NOT get any sniffing or kissing that day!!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
Love seeing the pictures of Parker and Boo, so precious. Parker (Peeps) was my fav from day one. 💓
💗 He IS a special boy! But then every one of them is special! And I am SO happy with all of their families! I just get the warm fuzzies when I think about every one of them! I know that this can't possibly be the case for every breeder with every litter, but I am SO happy that it was my experience with my FIRST litter. Believe me, for every story we read here of bad experiences puppy buyers have with breeders, believe me... breeders have just as bad stories about bad experiences they have had with either potential puppy buyers or with people after they have taken puppies home... and of course THAT is so much worse!

I LOVE my breeders and I want that same experience for my puppy buyers! But it has to be a two way street!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #325 ·
Ducky’s first long road trip was uneventful. He road like a seasoned traveller in his new Ruffland kennel.

Electrical wiring Gas Machine Technology Wire

Dog Dog breed Dog supply Carnivore Comfort

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
Our first full day of vacation was lovely! Cool and crisp. We spent the day relaxing, and taking walks in the beautiful woods here.

Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Mammal Window

Plant People in nature Tree Wood Carnivore

Plant Plant community Leaf Branch Tree

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Felidae Fence

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·
Such beautiful pictures and the woods look lovely. Ducky seems to have grown a lot and is looking bigger. Such a sweet boy ♥
He is 5 months old now, and 8 lbs.:) And yes, he’s a VERY sweet boy.

Reactions: Havlover2016

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
Yesterday, Ducky got to go visit the river below the falls with Kodi and Pixel. It was a little scary at first, then he thought it was great fun!

Dog Water Dog breed Plant Carnivore

·
Member (Teresa)
851 Posts
You folks hear from Ducky and Chase pretty regularly, but I got 5 month update photos from Parker (Peeps) and Boo (Jelly Bean) too and both are as adorable as ever. Parker is ginormous, at 14.8 leg, while Boo is a bit over 10 lbs. I suspect he will be very close to Panda's size as an adult.

Parker:
View attachment 175722

Boo:
View attachment 175723
Still soooo cute❣ Parker looks just like my dad's Havanes when they were both still here.

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
She was sitting with Dad, of course! Photos load So….SLOWLY… here!!! I just tried to add a cute photo of them to this, waited 5 minutes and it failed. I have TONS of photos. But you’ll have to wait till we arw back in civilization! LOL

·
Member (Teresa)
851 Posts
She was sitting with Dad, of course! Photos load So….SLOWLY… here!!! I just tried to add a cute photo of them to this, waited 5 minutes and it failed. I have TONS of photos. But you’ll have to wait till we arw back in civilization! LOL
TONS of photos are great! Your pics always make my heart sing 💖

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #340 ·
Your trip looks lovely so far! I can't wait to see your pics when you return. I also look forward to a report on Panda. :)
I just posted a photo of here with her cousin ZT in the post about the Sat. playdate. You need to guess who is who! LOL!

Reactions: ShamaMama
321 - 340 of 343 Posts