Havanese Forum banner
581 - 600 of 625 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #582 ·
Happy Birthday to you, Ducky. You are one handsome devil.
Honestly, Ducky gets cuter with every picture.
Thank You! More importantly, he is as sweet as he is cute!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Happy happy birthday to Ducky and his litter mates! And happy gave-birth day to sweet Panda! As my mother-in-law always says on my husband’s birthday, I’m sure she feels a whole lot (physically) better than she did a year ago!

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #585 ·
Happy happy birthday to Ducky and his litter mates! And happy gave-birth day to sweet Panda! As my mother-in-law always says on my husband’s birthday, I’m sure she feels a whole lot (physically) better than she did a year ago!
She LOVED her babies, but that was NOT one of her happiest days, poor girlie! She didn’t sign up for the zipper part!

·
Member (Teresa)
1,024 Posts
It is!!! And he hits the 12-18 month class in the show ring next Sunday! We have our fingers crossed, because there is no dog major (only 2 boys) but if he can beat the girls too, and get the "cross-over" points, it COULD be his first major!!!

I was HOPING that his last brother would send a photo, so I could post the entire litter's birthday photos together, but since you asked, here is Ducky's birthday photo!!! My cutie pie, High Jump Shutter Bug at one year old!!! 💗
View attachment 177542
Oh darn, I'm a day late-HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ducky❣You are such a handsome little man and definitely a Cutie Pie💖 I'm almost done with with my photo selection. Your Mom is very bright and we learn so much from her, you are a lucky guy.

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #589 ·
Oh darn, I'm a day late-HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ducky❣You are such a handsome little man and definitely a Cutie Pie💖 I'm almost done with with my photo selection. Your Mom is very bright and we learn so much from her, you are a lucky guy.
You're sweet! <3

Reactions: JaJa

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #592 ·
Poor show puppy! His mom told him it was his choice… This indignity, or he had to eat KIBBLE for supper!!! :ROFLMAO:
That’s what happens when you have a 9:00 ring time, 2 hours away, so you have to have your bath the day before!

(He decided this was better than kibble!)

Dog Eye Liver Carnivore Dog breed

Dog Road surface Carnivore Dog breed Flooring

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Poor show puppy! His mom told him it was his choice… This indignity, or he had to eat KIBBLE for supper!!! :ROFLMAO:
That’s what happens when you have a 9:00 ring time, 2 hours away, so you have to have your bath the day before!

(He decided this was better than kibble!)

View attachment 177581

View attachment 177582
He is so cute, and such a personality!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
It is!!! And he hits the 12-18 month class in the show ring next Sunday! We have our fingers crossed, because there is no dog major (only 2 boys) but if he can beat the girls too, and get the "cross-over" points, it COULD be his first major!!!

I was HOPING that his last brother would send a photo, so I could post the entire litter's birthday photos together, but since you asked, here is Ducky's birthday photo!!! My cutie pie, High Jump Shutter Bug at one year old!!! 💗
View attachment 177542
I don’t know why, but it makes me a teeny bit emotional, like Sundance’s first birthday! It’s been a really special experience to be a part of Ducky’s first year and Panda’s puppies through these threads. Ducky is such a beautiful, sweet puppy, and such a wonderful representation of the Havanese breed. I hope I can meet him one day, along with Kodi, Panda, and Pixel :)

·
Registered
719 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #600 ·
Loved the photos. Is that how you keep his beard and mustache clean?? I've been wondering if there was something I could do to keep Willow's face cleaner when she eats her Honest Kitchen meal.
Actually no, on a daily basis, I don’t do anything special at all! But up until this show, I’ve had time to bathe him the morning of the show. This show was far enough awawy, with an early enough ring time, that that wan’t possible. So I didn’t want it mucky with food RIGHT after I washed it! LOL!

581 - 600 of 625 Posts