Havanese Forum banner
661 - 667 of 667 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
31,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #661 ·
That last photo DEFINITELY needs to be on his dating profile 😂😂😂
I AM blowing it up for the front of his records binder!

·
Metrowest, MA
31,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #662 ·
I may be growing up, but I STILL love cuddling with my Mom!
Dog breed Dog Carnivore Comfort Mammal

·
Metrowest, MA
31,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #663 ·
We hit another milestone in growing up today... Ducky's ex-pen got put away. <sniff> Feels like no more puppy, though I know that in spite of his long coat, he IS still a puppy in many ways! How far we have come!!!

Vertebrate Product Mesh Pet supply Mammal

Now, you MIGHT think that "perfectly well behaved" means not potting inappropriately, but that really hasn't been the problem... Jumping up on my desk and destroying with things has been the bigger problem in the past! LOL! Fortunately, he seems to have outgrown THAT delightful habit!
Dog Wood Carnivore Floor Flooring

My office does have a gate, and he is being gated in here with Panda when we are out of the house, but we have been doing that for a couple of weeks now with the pen open, and he has been perfectly well behaved, so it was time for the pen to go!
Property Dog Window Wood Interior design

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
We hit another milestone in growing up today... Ducky's ex-pen got put away. <sniff> Feels like no more puppy, though I know that in spite of his long coat, he IS still a puppy in many ways! How far we have come!!!

View attachment 178554

Now, you MIGHT think that "perfectly well behaved" means not potting inappropriately, but that really hasn't been the problem... Jumping up on my desk and destroying with things has been the bigger problem in the past! LOL! Fortunately, he seems to have outgrown THAT delightful habit!
View attachment 178555

My office does have a gate, and he is being gated in here with Panda when we are out of the house, but we have been doing that for a couple of weeks now with the pen open, and he has been perfectly well behaved, so it was time for the pen to go!
View attachment 178556
Where did you get that water bottle stand?

·
Metrowest, MA
31,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #665 ·
Reactions: Melissa Brill

·
Registered
893 Posts

View attachment 178554

View attachment 178555

View attachment 178556
Ducky behaving imperfectly?!? I can’t believe such terrible accusations! I’m sure some OTHER puppy snuck in and shredded all that wonderful paper 😂

·
Metrowest, MA
31,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #667 ·
Ducky behaving imperfectly?!? I can’t believe such terrible accusations! I’m sure some OTHER puppy snuck in and shredded all that wonderful paper 😂
I might believe you except that he was caught red (white?) handed! LOL!

661 - 667 of 667 Posts