Havanese Forum banner
121 - 140 of 194 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
After several days of nasty heat, it is COLD and rainy here! And this is how Ducky has been spending most of it. My heart is about to burst!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
How are Kodi, Pixel, and Panda doing with Ducky being there and getting considerable attention? Any jealousy or hurt feelings?
We’re making sure everyone else gets plenty of attention! Panda adores him! He has been her favorite from the beginning… I am not sure why. So she was perfectly happy that she got to keep him! LOL! She plays with him all.the.time. So sweetly and gently. They sleep curled up together.

“Auntie Pixel” loves playing with him when Dave isn’t home. When Dave is home, she gets INSANELY jealous, and we have to keep aneye on her. Kodi is the curmudgeonly uncle. He walks around muttering,”I can’t BELIEVE you KEPT one of these things!” :ROFLMAO: But then I’ll See Ducky cuddled up against him taking a little nap. So he doesn’t hate him THAT much! LOL!

·
Registered
481 Posts
We’re making sure everyone else gets plenty of attention! Panda adores him! He has been her favorite from the beginning… I am not sure why. So she was perfectly happy that she got to keep him! LOL! She plays with him all.the.time. So sweetly and gently. They sleep curled up together.

View attachment 175085

“Auntie Pixel” loves playing with him when Dave isn’t home. When Dave is home, she gets INSANELY jealous, and we have to keep aneye on her. Kodi is the curmudgeonly uncle. He walks around muttering,”I can’t BELIEVE you KEPT one of these things!” :ROFLMAO: But then I’ll See Ducky cuddled up against him taking a little nap. So he doesn’t hate him THAT much! LOL!
🤣🤣🤣I love the way you describe it all so vividly and perfectly😘

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Aww gosh! The photo of Ducky in your lap melts my heart!
He was pretty much melting my heart yesterday too! Not quite sure why he was so EXTRA cuddly yesterday... He's back under the desk again today! LOL! (which actually makes it a BIT easier to work! LOL!)

Reactions: LeleRF

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Today was bath day for Ducky... Here is the result, (we did a bit of stacking practice too! :) ) We are planning to make a little video for you of bathing and blow drying, but that will take a little longer. Figured I'd post the "fluffy puppy pix" in the mean time!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Ducky's bath video was not quite done processing when I posted this, but my guess is that by the time most people see it, it will be all set!:

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Ducky, is there a REASON that you need to sleep UNDER your crate pad?

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Reactions: LeleRF

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Today was gaiting practice in the Home Depot parking lot (at the far end, where there weren’t any cars!) on the way down to RI to see Panda’s breeder’s new litter of puppies! (More on that later after I take the photos off my “real” camera!)

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Uncle Kodi is tolerating this, but does not seem amused...

...And... it's over. He just growled him off. LOL!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Uncle Kodi is tolerating this, but does not seem amused... View attachment 175100

...And... it's over. He just growled him off. LOL!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Grumpy Uncle Kodi😘. Lol you can see in Ducky’s face he knows he shouldn’t be there…but is going to try his luck anyway😂. I think he even looks a little sad that Kodi doesn’t want him there😞

·
Metrowest, MA
28,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Grumpy Uncle Kodi😘. Lol you can see in Ducky’s face he knows he shouldn’t be there…but is going to try his luck anyway😂. I think he even looks a little sad that Kodi doesn’t want him there😞

I don't know that he's sad... but I do think he wants to make friends with Kodi and hasn't figured out the right approach yet. This was close.... It just doesn't QUITE make up for all the times he's jumped on him! LOL! I think it's more like, "How about I try... THIS?!?!" :ROFLMAO:

I think the huge eyebrows always make him look a bit serious at the moment! LOL!

121 - 140 of 194 Posts