Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not official, BUT Stogies check for Westminster cleared. They say if your check clears your in, but we will wait for the official word. I am doing a tad bit of celebrating tonight. So many plans to make, so many shoes to buy.

This is the most exciting thing ever!
Did anyone else enter?

This boy will look soooo good strutten his stuff in NYC. Think of the photography opportunities!

Attachments

·
Registered
847 Posts
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
What IS the proper fashion ettiquette for Westminster, post-win Westminster parties, morning after talk show appearances, etc, etc? It WILL also be fashion week in NYC, so all this has to be considered. Melissa, you've already been photographed in the red shoes, so you can't wear those. Get busy girlfriend. GO STOGIE!!!!!!!!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS!!! I just talked to Jan and Noah is in.
I knew he had to be! Also his other son YoYo, who Linda Patterson bred, is in.
So we are doing a photoshoot of Noah and his sons in tuxes.

Its so great. Just the experience is worth it. I think its going to be magical, and of course Im already telling Stogie he is going to take it! HAHA

As Jan said, Stogie will finally meet his Daddy! HAHA

Dawna, OF COURSE I will get some new shoes!
And TAMI, I want Stogie to win, so NO I wont show him.
Who will? Thats a GREAT question...hmmmmm....Im interviewing.
It has to be the right person.

I cant WAIT!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Melissa, this is starting to sound like a major party! I can't wait to see the photos of Noah with his two handsome sons Stogie and Yoyo. Donna is also thrilled and can't wait to go. She has said that she will take Yoyo in herself if she has to!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tami...I thought you were going! Whats up with that?

Linda its going to be fun! Its so cool YoYo got in. Noah, Stogers, Sky and YoYo. We are representing Texas in a BIG way.

Thanks WhitBmom!

DAWNA Do I have to pay you in Designer Shoes? Snort.

·
Amanda
9,576 Posts
Congratulations! I have watched the show previously... but for a newbie <BG> how do they decide who gets in? I just learned that Eukanuba is top 25 of each breed and 25 breed by class. Is Wesminster the same?

Amanda

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Whoooo Hoooooo Stogie~
You bring Sexy Back to NYC baby~!
We will be rooting for you here in California~!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Amanda, the top 5 dogs get in automatically and then other people can enter their dogs in sort of a lottery to get in. So it's really cool that people that know each other and are in the same dog clubs got in.
Someone else who knows MUCH more about it than I do could give you better details. (or correct me, if I'm wrong <g>)

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
Congratulations Stogie and Melissa, Yoyo and Sky and Noah and everyone else that I'm leaving off!! How exciting! I can't even imagine. Be sure to give us all the details as the show grows closer.
Best of luck to all!
Beverly

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congratulations to everyone going to Westminster. I have already made plans to take the day off for the Hav judging. I can't wait to see and meet you all at the show. Is anyone going to mattend the Meet the Breed on Sunday before the show?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Snow?

Today it was in the 60's in New York, but next week it's supposed to drop down to the 40's. It's anybody's guess what Feb. will be like.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Usually it's REALLY cold in February - 20'S or teens, but a few years ago we had springlike weather. Best to check the Farmer's Almanac and the Weather Channel before you come to NY. :) Good luck - hope I get to meet you there.

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There are SOOOO many Starbucks in NY its not even funny. I can not live with out my starbucks.

The gold envelope was not even shiny. It was just gold. I think they should upgrade to shiny gold ones. Ill take a photo anyhow, haha.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts