Vinny is absolutely adorable!
Sadly October 1st is out for me as I have plans to be out of town— sounds like it works for most. Really bummed to miss!! Remy will be quite sad to miss as well, he just got neutered and we are counting down the days for him to play without all those postoperative restrictions! Hope all your pups are well.
Would October 8th or 9th work for everyone?
We meet from 10 AM to noon. The address is 333 Twin Dolphin Dr., Redwood Shores.What time are people gathering?
Another rainy day! Poor Truffles was so anxious this morning with the heavy rain. She really doesn't like the wind! The 10 day forecast shows rain possible everyday. There is a 53% chance of rain next Saturday. Just wondering if a get-together might be better in a few weeks? The lawns will be pretty wet...We will be there if its dry! Vinny would love it!
Another beautiful blue sky day! Looks like we are getting a rain break until next week. The grass should be much drier now. We might have miss all the fun this time.Able to meet this Saturday after all at scheduled time, but also okay to reschedule if those nearest Redwood Shores ( @Heather's ) deem it too muddy for our floofy friends! Will keep an eye out on thread and assuming someone will make an executive decision by Friday afternoon? From where I am, I see no rain in forecast until next week, but who knows with how temperamental this season has been!
Thank you for checking the conditions in RWS. Thought the grass may have dried out a little. Recently the furkids have been going for walks at Oracle because it is paved, but dogs must be leashed. Looks like more rain is on the way. Hopefully the weather will be better in April.I’m onsite now and sorry to see that the grass has not been tended. There are many Pineneedles and leaves on the ground and the grass is rather high and spongy. I’m hoping we might be able to schedule for next weekend, but if not, I’ll be looking forward to seeing you in April, hoping that mid April will work for y’all