Havanese Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Sharon! We would love to have you and Jasper join so we can all fawn over him 😊 Our dogs are all wonderful, but there’s nothing quite like a little Havanese puppy!

I’m in Berkeley… I’d be happy to set up a play date for Jasper and my 1 yr old pup, Jolene, if you’d like! She LOVES to play and is a very small Hav (only 8 lbs) so might be a good match for Jasper even though he’s much younger.
Thank you for the welcoming message. I'm still reluctant, at this time, because of the amount of time Jasper would be in the car. The last time I drove that far he got car sick. It's especially challenging to deal with when I'm on the freeway. By the next gathering we should be better at handling the trip. Have fun and take lots of pictures.
Sharon

·
Registered
808 Posts
Thank you for the welcoming message. I'm still reluctant, at this time, because of the amount of time Jasper would be in the car. The last time I drove that far he got car sick. It's especially challenging to deal with when I'm on the freeway. By the next gathering we should be better at handling the trip. Have fun and take lots of pictures.
Sharon
Totally understand! DM me if you’d like to set up an East Bay play date anytime soon!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Was searching for Bay Area Havanese get togethers and came across this forum. Our pup Lily would love to join the pawty on June 18. Peninsula is great for us too. We’ll stay tuned if plans change and look forward to meeting the crew! View attachment 177872
View attachment 177871
Just saw this and thought it was Miss Minnie. Look forward to meeting you and Lily.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Great fun today for all humans and pups! It's delightful to see the youngsters maturing. Big shout out to Peggy and Ann and their families for their efforts in making today extra special.
Was so much fun! And many thanks to Peggy and Ann for a truly special day! ❤ I didn’t take nearly enough pictures being on Jolene watch (heat is over but can’t be too safe especially w her crush Remy around!) so would love to see others ppl have!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Remy loved meeting up with all, especially sweet Jolene, it would seem.😂 always fun to see the pups socializing and having a ball!
For any interested: recipes for the dog biscuits were from Allrecipes Peanut Butter and pumpkin dog treats with the sub of applesauce instead of pumpkin, King Arthur’s flour Best of Breed dog biscuits, and copycat milk bone biscuits. Would post links but I can’t seem to toggle effectively from this website on my phone. Pls forgive my lack of tech savvy skills on display!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts