Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to the Santa Clara shows? Friday & Saturday are toy breeds only. Sunday and Monday are all breeds. It is so close to my house that I will be there each day.

Here are the Havanese show times:
Friday - 11:00 in Ring 18
Saturday - 12:40 in Ring 16
Sunday - 10:15 in Ring 17
Monday - 9:00 in Ring 17

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
I'm looking forward to it!

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CERF testing is only from 9am-2pm. The fee is $35 and you need to bring your AKC registration info and microchip info.

Thanks for reminding me, Debby. :)

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
The Jr, the Brat, and I (plus Grandma) will be there Sat-Sun-Mon

·
Lincoln and Scout's Mom
3,650 Posts
I will be there on SUNDAY, with Lincoln and Scout! Another chance to use my doggie stroller (the one my husband wonders why we have sitting in the garage....with dust on it....)

CERF testing is Sunday only, right? 9am - 2pm. Don't forget to bring your paperwork (AKC reg papers). I always bring the old CERF papers too (has their ID# on it).

I'll try to make it in time for the 10:15 ring time, then do the CERF.

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It has been a crazy week for me. Hedy & I lost a young friend to cancer and I got word of her death just a few hours before we left for the show yesterday. I knew it was coming, but not so soon. I broke down into tears a couple of times at the show and was determined to show strong for our friend Sam (Samantha). Both Mousse and Jubilee won their classes yesterday and Jubilee went on to win Winners Bitch for more points towards her championship, and we dedicated them to Sam. (Sam came down with cancer shortly after her son was born. At the time of her death this week, she left a 7 year old boy behind along, which is the hardest part of all of this.)

Today, we were fortunate to see Sally & Julia at the show! It was great to see them both and all three of my dogs (I brought a puppy that was going to debut at this show, but held back) and Jubilee sure loves to see Julia! Today, Kristine (ColinaHavanese on this forum) and her boy Tank took Winners Dog and Best of Winners for a major. Great job! Their bitch, Lily, got the Reserve win for Winners Bitch too. It was a very good day for them.

Wish us luck the next two days. The weather is predicted to turn nasty starting tonight.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Good luck Sunday and Monday! I hope the weatherman is wrong!! I want to come back Sunday to see you guys win again!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Wow, what a weekend. Congratulations, I hope your weatherman is wrong, and I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts