Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Linda - Sasha's Mom
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sasha has been ill with symptoms similiar to those Kodi has been exhibiting. Took her in again today for blood work, hopefully it is nothing but a virus. She needs to be able to keep her chicken & rice down. Poor baby, she thinks I am being a mean mommy "no treats", although she won't take them if offered unless it is after her meds kick in.

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Poor Baby - I sure hope it is just a virus as well. Give her extra hugs and tell her the 4 L's send her hugs

·
"I AM the Brute Squad"
2,176 Posts
oh no!! :( poor little girl.... I hope she feels better soon.

·
Metrowest, MA
26,718 Posts
Poor girl and poor you! Did she need to be hospitalized? At least it sounds like she's home now. If it's anything like what Kodi had, don't let them take her off the meds too soon. As soon as Kodi was back on his meds, he felt fine again. Now we've stopped the Pepcid, but he'll be on the Sucralfate for a month.

3,646 Posts
I hope Sasha is feeling better today. I am sorry to learn that she has not been feeling well. Certainly hope it is nothing serious!

Karen, good to hear Kodi continues to do well.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Hoping Sasha bounces back quickly--sending good wishes

Karen-Great to read Kodi is doing much better!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I am sorry to here Sasha is not feeling well:( We will be thinking of her and hope she is better soon.

·
Julie
1,441 Posts
Oh no Linda! I hope Sasha is feeling better today.

Sending good thoughts her way.

·
Linda - Sasha's Mom
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is on Pepcid and Cerena (sp) for now, her blood work should be in today. Hopefully, it will show normal and I can just use it for pre teeth cleaning check up in the next 2 months. I will ask them to keep her on the meds they also gave me a Probiotic to put in her food but I am holding off until she goes at least a couple of days acting normal. Hope Kodi remains happy and healthy.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Sorry Sasha isn't feeling well. Hope the meds will kick in quickly and do the trick.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just want you to know I'm thinking of you Linda and your lovely girl, Sasha. It's hard..the worrying...she's going to be okay...I'm sure of it! Reenie and Kirby

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
Get well soon Sasha.

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Vomiting? Diarrhea? Poor Appetite? Decreased Activity? Decreased Mood? Tell us more please.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts