Havanese Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can't believe that our little baby is already SIX YEARS OLD! She's been traveling through France on Instagram for her birthday party. There are some very cute photos posted by her Instagram friends. Check it out at #francewithshama. Back home she went to an agility class then a short (half-mile) decompression walk in the woods. Here's a video from the class. (I give her a lot of treats to keep her enthusiasm up. We have no plans to trial anytime soon.) And here are photos from the walk. After her class and her walk, she was so tired that she didn't even get into her bed (see photo). I haven't yet posted her birthday photo to Instagram, because the online Havanese Forum is where my loyalties lie!

馃挌馃挍馃А馃挏馃挋

Arf! Arf!
Happy Birthday, Feliz cumpleanos sweet Shama. You will always be in our hearts. Tempus fugit, how time flies. RICKY sees your picture and he thinks you are soooooooo HOT!

Premium Member
Joyeux anniversaire sweet Shama! 馃帀馃コ馃帄 Your such a pretty birthday girl! 馃挏

Metrowest, MA
Happy Birthday, Beautiful!

Reactions: ShamaMama

Registered
Happy 6th Birthday beautiful Shama馃巶馃コ馃帄馃帀馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄

Looking as pretty as ever during her birthday woodland walk馃グ

So pleased you mentioned she was tired after a fun packed day in those last two pics鈥 was thinking she looked seriously p*ssed off that you鈥檇 outed her age馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 (Shallowly admits I look at pictures first and then scroll up and read the text afterwards馃ぃ馃檲)馃槝馃槝

Arf! Arf!
Willow will be so jealous if Ricky sees the photos!
Wait, wait, wait......RICKY is a Cuban isn't he? What are Cubans most known for? I think RICKY has photos of every female Havanese on this Forum pasted on the walls of his crate, including WILLOW and SHAMA and a Havanese host of others. I lose track. No female Havanese is "safe" around RICKY RICARDO! 馃悤 馃弴

Premium Member
That is the cutest darn video of Shama running and jumping through the obstacle course.

Registered
Happy Birthday Shama! It looks like a lovely walk thru the woods for your birthday. Cassie turns six next month too, which seems unreal...

Member (Teresa)
We can't believe that our little baby is already SIX YEARS OLD! She's been traveling through France on Instagram for her birthday party. There are some very cute photos posted by her Instagram friends. Check it out at #francewithshama. Back home she went to an agility class then a short (half-mile) decompression walk in the woods. Here's a video from the class. (I give her a lot of treats to keep her enthusiasm up. We have no plans to trial anytime soon.) And here are photos from the walk. After her class and her walk, she was so tired that she didn't even get into her bed (see photo). I haven't yet posted her birthday photo to Instagram, because the online Havanese Forum is where my loyalties lie!

馃挌馃挍馃А馃挏馃挋

View attachment 174815 View attachment 174816 View attachment 174817 View attachment 174819 View attachment 174820

View attachment 174821 View attachment 174822
I missed it, I'm sorry. Happy Birthday Your Royal Highness 馃憫 馃構馃巶馃帀

1 - 18 of 18 Posts