Havanese Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Belated Christmas! Below are some of my favorite photos of Shama from this Christmas season. There are more on Instagram (@shamamama15). I think I'm going to have to figure out how to post pictures from my phone. Now that I'm used to Instagram, it seems really time consuming to copy my photos from my phone to my computer then edit the photos to crop them and shrink them down, then post them. Are you people posting to this forum from your phone? Is it easy to do?

Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

Christmas tree Dog Christmas ornament Blue Dog breed

Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Dog supply Dog breed

Shoe Green Dog Beard Hat

Hair Jeans Outerwear Shoulder White

Clothing Hair Joint Jeans Outerwear

Dog Dog breed Flower Carnivore Companion dog

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Such a pretty girl! I only really use my phone for the forum….. this is how I add photos, using this button (circled below) and selecting drop image—>photo library.
Thanks, Lisa! I will have to conduct an experiment ...

💚💛🧡💜💙

·
Premium Member
3,204 Posts
Are your photos on your phone already or do you use a separate camera? I think it’s much easier to post photos now than it used to be, at least from iOS. I’m more of an IG browser than a poster so I don’t know the details, but if you use Instagram to edit your photos you can save a copy to your phone. I’m not sure if it’s the original size, but when I select a photo to upload to the forum it asks what size and scales it automatically anyway. DD uses Instagram to edit and add filters without posting them and they automatically save to her camera roll on iOS.

I definitely think that anyone who was confused or overwhelmed trying to post pictures from their phone in the past should give it a second chance :) Havanese pictures spread so much happiness!

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are your photos on your phone already or do you use a separate camera? I think it’s much easier to post photos now than it used to be, at least from iOS. I’m more of an IG browser than a poster so I don’t know the details, but if you use Instagram to edit your photos you can save a copy to your phone. I’m not sure if it’s the original size, but when I select a photo to upload to the forum it asks what size and scales it automatically anyway. DD uses Instagram to edit and add filters without posting them and they automatically save to her camera roll on iOS.

I definitely think that anyone who was confused or overwhelmed trying to post pictures from their phone in the past should give it a second chance :) Havanese pictures spread so much happiness!
I used my phone to post a cartoon in the FUNNIES TO PASS THE TIME thread (post #849, to be exact), and it WORKED! My new plan now is to post the photos from my phone but then edit the post on my computer (PC) in order to type my text. Thanks, EvaE1izabeth! (BTW, I have never edited my photos in Instagram. I always edit them in an app called Polish.)

💚💛🧡💜💙

1 - 11 of 11 Posts