Havanese Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am new to site.
I will be purchasing a Havanese puppy and wanted to know where locally can I go to shows or specialty shows.
I am in Southern Calif. and I have looked up the local club but they do not have anything listed.
I am interested in attending shows and see other Havanese in action.

Thank You
Gina:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am also interested in attending a dog show to see the Havanese and hopefully meet a few breeders.

I have gone to the website InfoDog and while I can find locations, how can I tell if Havanese will be in the show, and what time they will be shown?
All I can find is date of show and location.

I have found a few shows coming up this summer, that will be within 60 miles of my location, (I am in Michigan) and would love to attend if I know for sure Havanese will be shown.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Shada, the information telling you how many Havanese will be there and the time of the show isn't available until it is about a week away. I'm not sure about Wisconsin, but I can practically promise that there will always be a few Havanese at a minimum in any California show, even out in the boondocks.

Shada & Gina, if you ever need help navigating Infodog, there are several of us who can help you wade through it to find the info you want. Just let us know the dates and the city & state, and tell us what you want to know. If it is less than 7 days from the show date, we can also show you how to find the times and number of Havs that are registered (as well as any other breeds you'd like to watch there).

·
amorhavanese
19 Posts
Hi, I am new to list but not to dog shows. One of my favorite web site's for informationn shows etc. is www.showdays.info.
There are somany tofind information on shows for Southern California Gina try Jbradshaw.com
Mary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts