Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUGE FIND!!!!

Thx so much - but a have a new find that is even better than photobucket! It seems that most of our problems stem from our pix being too large!!! Well gang check out this website

www.shrinkpictures.com

it is amazing and soooooooooo easy - even I can do it - once your pix are the right size your picture world amazingly opens up!!!

Try it!

Catherine aka Olliesmom

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I need help, photo is on my profile but not when I post a message. What do i need to do?

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Smarty: Go to User Cp. Click on Edit Avatar (Picture under your name). Then upload your photo. If you want the picture in your signature click on Edit signature and upload your photo. Remember to click on save changes at the bottom of the page or your photos won't save. Hope this helps.

·
Gryff and Jinx Mommy
2,346 Posts
I will have to try that one. I usually shrink my photos in Photoshop and then upload them to Tinypic for hosting. I would love a site that automatically shrinks them.

·
Biscuit's mom
2,518 Posts
OMG, it WORKS! Thanks so much, Catherine. (I guess you posted this in Feb!)

·
Biscuit's mom
2,518 Posts
I'm drunk with power, finally I can do this! That's Biscuit and our cat, Jesse. They coexist but don't love each other.

Attachments

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Very sweet. Now you can enter the Sept. Challenge.!!!

·
Stuey and Sadie
216 Posts
I finally got a picture under my name but how do you post a different picture in my message? I have a new puppy but haven't gotten a good picture of her yet.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
after you post...scroll down to ....manage attachments - then you need to browse for your photo - attach it....if it doesn't download...ie error message or just doesn't say attached...then you need to use the resize (just like the avatar) but do just a resize at 50% - that always seems to work!! if you have problems pm me!

·
Stuey and Sadie
216 Posts
Amy, love your drunk with power comment now that you can post pictures in your reply.:biggrin1: It is a really cute picture of Biscuit and Jesse. I hope to be drunk with power soon. :biggrin1: Stay tuned.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Help with Pictures

How do I get pictures posted of Miss Paige & Mr Roman so you will know what my two "kids" look like.

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
How do I get pictures posted of Miss Paige & Mr Roman so you will know what my two "kids" look like.
Hi,

You can either upload pictures on our gallery or you can post them as attachments to replies in certain threads. To put a pic up at the forum gallery, click on "gallery" above left, then "upload photos" on the right. Follow the instructions there. You will either have to upload from your computer or from a website, such as photo bucket or flicker, then paste the site's URL into the proper box to upload.

If you would like to add a photo to a reply, then click 'reply', click 'manage attachments' below the text box, in 'additional options' and then 'browse/upload' once you get the pop up. Preview first to see what it looks like, then click 'submit reply' with the photo added.

Hope that helps! :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sizing Photos

Okay am going to try this-posting first Miss Paige's picture then if lucky will post the Rommy man's picture

Pat

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sizing Photos

Oh My Gosh it worked-okay now you see what the Princess Miss Paige looks like here is a picture of her brother-Mr Roman

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts