Havanese Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
What a sweetie and pretty coloring! I especially love the one outside!

Did you have to resize your pics before you uploaded them? I thought I read in a thread ssomewhere recently that the program automatically resizes pics.

·
Registered
60 Posts
How to upload and drag pictures?

Thx so much - but a have a new find that is even better than photobucket! It seems that most of our problems stem from our pix being too large!!! Well gang check out this website

Resize Images online

it is amazing and soooooooooo easy - even I can do it - once your pix are the right size your picture world amazingly opens up!!!

Try it!

Catherine aka Olliesmom
I still don't understand how to upload and drag pictures :frown2: when you hit the "picture icon" http:// comes up then what do I do? if I type photobucket it just sits there how do I actually open and choose from pictures to drag? confused :| would appreciate any help being a new time user but I would love to put some updated pictures of my Rascal up too :smile2:

·
Bijou's Mommy
23 Posts
I'm working on getting setup on this site and just curious how everyone is loading their PitaPata ticker onto their profile? Also what is everyone using for their Avatar?? Photos of their pups?

Answers & help much appreciated.

Barb

41 - 60 of 61 Posts