Havanese Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope I got their names correct, these are the puppies that were struggling this week with some problems, just checking to see how they were doing. Skivar had kennel cough this week and he has been a sick puppy since he came home and Sherman was seriously upsetting his mom with some potty issues.

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Glad you asked Lynn... I was wondering how Carol was doing with Sherman.

Hopefully Skiver is better as well, kennel cough is no fun.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I justed PM'd Lynn about Skiver, he is still coughing, is 7 days on the antibiotics, woke up last night with a bad coughing attack, scared himself and us, too. He sounds wheezy today, DH is calling the vet again today just to make sure. I would think he'd be getting better by now. He's still eating and active, but I sure hate that cough. It's worse at night and when he naps. And I don't like the wheezy noises he's making today.

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Hello Joanne, sending you best wishes to Skiver - I hope he recovers soon.... The good thing about it is he eats well and is active. I am sure he will be on his way to full recovery soon :)

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,377 Posts
Hi Janne,

Poor little Skiver, your DH is right to call the vet. But it does sound good that he is active and eating well. Hope Skiver gets better soon,

Best,

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi Joanne,

Just checking to see how Skiver, is doing with his cough? Last I heard you were taking him back to the vet, was that yesterday(monday). Just checking to see what the vet said? Hope all is well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
We have some cough medicine to help him. Vet said that really the cough ( and his cold) is more distressing to us than him. But if it doesn't clear up by this weekend, to bring him in for some throat cultures to see if it's something we are missing. He's still active and eating, but it's just at night that he had problems (and we're getting tired from lack of sleep):(

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Joanne. Keep us posted. Yes when your kids are sick (human and fur) it is more distressing to the parents. Hopefully, he will be better soon with LOL.

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joanne, I am so gald Skiver, is doing ok. He is just so young to be sick, I don't know much about that kennel cough. Have you contacted the breeder and told him how sick Skiver has been since you got him home? Do they have any concern?

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
JoANNE, Good news on Skiver!!
Has anyone heard about Sherman's mom? I dont think she has posted since her bad potty day & talking about giving him away. If anyone know, please let us know.
laurie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts