Havanese Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Casper is 6 months old. I never see him sleep. I try to sneak around the corner to catch him sleeping but his head perks up. He has to know everything going on. I am sure he is sleeping at times:confused: . Does anyone else have a hav that does not sleep soundly?

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Oreo sleeps very nicely when he's with me in the livingroom. The moment I move to leave the room, he perks up to follow me. I swear, it seems like I have a tail of my own sometimes :)

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Izzy plays hard when awake and crashes when tired.....she will perk up when someone comes home or Kai barks, etc. but we can walk around, leave the room, etc. and she stays in lala land. It could be because she's still a puppy...

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,358 Posts
Bugsy plays real hard with Romeo and Brandy (both inside and off leash at the park), so when he falls asleep he is a gonner. It's amazing how this little 10 lb dog can keep up with very active standard poodles. :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I don't care how much they sleep during the daytime. They sleep all night -
8-9 hrs. When they sleep during the day, if I get up, their heads pop up. Sometimes they follow me, and sometimes not. Now with the nicer weather, the just want to play outside all day. We just started going to the local dog park, so hopefully they will be a little more tired. ;)

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Re: Never seen your dog sleeping?

Hi Casper's Mommy,
You must be new to the site, welcome:)
I have not seen you on before yesterday. My dog is named Casper too, and he is 6 months old also, isn't that weird?;)

Wow, I can't believe you have never seen your dog sleep:rolleyes: After playing hard my dog sleeps like a rock:) I guess maybe your dog is a lite sleeper:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts