Havanese Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone:

I have a little brag, my Sam "Kelticdream Mighty Red Samson" won :) "Best in Match" :) in a local Sanction Match. I can only hope that he will repeat the performance in the official show in Feb. I hope I have attached a picture of Sam and his winnings.
Debbie & Sam

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Congrats again, Debbie! I love your Sam. He is so photogenic!! Way to go you two! :)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have the right to brag. He is one good looking pooch.

Hey Melissa. Maybe we can make a Havanese Calender with all these gorgeous pooches on our forum. People can vote for the pictures. I have a program that makes calendars but just need to learn how to use it. Maybe for 2008.

I bought a Havanese calender to hang in my cube at work. But Sam, Stogie, and other pooches on this forum put it to shame.

Congrats again Debbie. Sam is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Wow, what I total awesome dog! He is so beautiful, you are very lucky to have Sam! How old is Sam?

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sam turned one on Dec 29th. I took that picture around 10pm all Sam wanted to do was sleep. I guess it can be pretty exhausting looking your best. But we did have fun.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Congratulations Debbie! I'll bet you had lots of fun!
Your avatar pic of Sam is still one of my favorite 'action' shots on the forum.
Dawna

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
Congratulations Debbie and Sam!!! That's great and I know you'll do great at the show next month too! Fabulous picture of Sam. Your avatar is my favorite too, love that action shot.
I was thinking the same thing about the calendar. Maybe we could even raise a little money for Havanese Rescue.

Beverly

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Yeah Sam!!

He is just gorgeous Debbie!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts