Havanese Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Possibly, but it also looks kind of like a toy. There are two black ones, not in the picture. Total of 15 puppies, including the ones not in the picture.

The three black ones are the youngest, and still nursing some, so they probably weren't as hungry as the older ones.

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Adorable! I notice that the clear reds have lighter coats than the rest of them. Of course Ducky was my only clear red, and that was my only litter, so I had no other puppies to compare him to. But he DEFINITELY had less coat, and a much softer texture (it is still much softer, though it is growing in well now) than his siblings. Is this typical for clear red puppies?

·
Premium Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Karen, I can't say if typical for all, but definitely typical in these two red litters. I'm not sure if it's the lighter, early, clear red coats, or just the normal difference in the white fur. I'm sure you know about that with Kodi. As they age, the texture gets closer towards the same.

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Tom, you should line them all up (and get them to sit) like Karen did with her 4! Just joking!
Sounds like herding cats to me!!! LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You would probably be surprised at how much work it is to get one good portrait shot of one puppy at the time. For the pictures you see, on our Facebook page currently, there were probably 30, to 40 tries of each one taken. They rarely will pose still. Even then, some will be tired when it's their turn, and not hold their ears up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts