Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and new puppies. I have wanted to welcome you all on your posts but with a fairly new puppy myself I thought I would take the time to say welcome to all of you in this post. All the new members prove the atraction of the site. It's a good comfortable place to ask questions, share stories, and look at pictures!!!!

Welcome all!

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
I want to chime in with Missy. It used to be pretty easy to keep up with everyone and their new additions, but anymore, I can't even keep up with the new posts!
Welcome to the forum all you new members, it's a wonderful place full of fabulous people and resources. Whether or not you have a Hav, there's much to enjoy and learn about here.
One important thing to remember......we luuuuuuuuv pictures!!! :D
Beverly

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Beverly, I agree - it is getting really hard to keep up with everyone!! I might not go on for a full day & there are 174 posts waiting to read!!!
Welcome to all the newbies & babies - I think the Havs are going to take over the dog world!!!
Laurie

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Jonda, welcome aboard! I am looking forward to getting to know and your furbabies a litle more when you have the time to post.

Enjoy the threads we have here! bye for now... :)

·
Halo's Mom
13 Posts
You guys make us new comers feel so welcome. I have enjoyed reading and looking at all the photos. These Havanese are sooooo cute. Thanks for making me feel at home here.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Welcome to all........maybe we can make more use of the chat room with more people!

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Welcome everyone~ it's nice to see the board growing so much.

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Welcome to every new member here on this forum. I know you will love it here as much as I do :) Everyone is very helpful and very encouraging :)

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Welcome from me too. Post lots of pictures.:)

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Debbie L - we have not heard from you in a while - how is Halo coming along??
Laurie

·
Owned by Molly & Riley
40 Posts
new here too...

I love this site - I wish I had more time to post!

We've had Molly since Dec 06 (she's about 18mos. now) and we're getting Riley in about 2-3 weeks! Our breeder will take Molly for a few days and get the two acquainted before Riley joins our home.

Here's Riley's latest pics - we call him Smiley Riley cuz he always looks like he's smilin'!

Attachments

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Oh how cute is that face? Not to mention your daughter's. Adorable picture!
It's great that the breeder will take Molly in for a few days. Wonderful idea! Good luck and let us know once Smiley Riley's home with you. :)

·
Tori's mom
4,988 Posts
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I enjoy the stories, pics and advice from you all. Here's a few pics of our little Shadow. She's 6 mos. old and has completely stolen our hearts. ~Leslie

Attachments

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Oh my, I can certainly understand why she stole your heart!! What a cutie, and welcome to the forum!
!
Laurie

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Welcome to all....Riley is adorable and I'm sure you are anxious to get him home. Welcome to Shadow and Leslie as well. Shadow looks like a sweetheart!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts