Havanese Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Pema's Mom (like Emma with a P)
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son came home to visit from Rhode Island this last week and we had a birthday party for him on Saturday. We had quite a few people at the house, about 25, from kids to elderly and everything in between. Pema (pronounced like Emma with a P) handled all the commotion like a champ. She loved everybody and everybody loved her. So, for my second post, I thought I'd show her off, along with my granddaughter, Angel. She said she and Pema were twins since they both had black and white hair. Lol! I love them both to pieces!

298CE6D6-37E7-4184-BD9F-E4365F6F92B1_1_201_a.jpeg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not unusual for Havanese to love crowds of people and of course they always steal the show!
I'm so happy. My last dog would shake like a leaf at the parties, but she never wanted to stay in the bedroom by herself, either. Pema just acted like it was normal. And, yes, she stole the show for sure!

·
Arf! Arf!
3,367 Posts
I'm so happy. My last dog would shake like a leaf at the parties, but she never wanted to stay in the bedroom by herself, either. Pema just acted like it was normal. And, yes, she stole the show for sure!
I believe that if you had left PEMA in the bedroom, she would have raised a ruckus knowing that there was a party on the other side of the door and she would want to be part of it! I know for 6 years now that our Havanese loves to party with crowds of both humans and other dogs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe that if you had left PEMA in the bedroom, she would have raised a ruckus knowing that there was a party on the other side of the door and she would want to be part of it! I know for 6 years now that our Havanese loves to party with crowds of both humans and other dogs.
Lol! Yes, that would never have worked. She was loving every minute of it!

·
Arf! Arf!
3,367 Posts
Our RICKY is an extrovert! Many Havanese are by nature. It sounds like PEMA is going to be an extrovert too! IF RICKY is ever reserved around anyone, I pay attention. 🤔

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
My son came home to visit from Rhode Island this last week and we had a birthday party for him on Saturday. We had quite a few people at the house, about 25, from kids to elderly and everything in between. Pema (pronounced like Emma with a P) handled all the commotion like a champ. She loved everybody and everybody loved her. So, for my second post, I thought I'd show her off, along with my granddaughter, Angel. She said she and Pema were twins since they both had black and white hair. Lol! I love them both to pieces!

View attachment 174687
Your granddaughter is beautiful and Pema is such a love!

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is true. This easter when Piper was just 12 weeks I took her to my grandparents house for Easter. She was having the time of her life with my parents/siblings/grandparents/aunts/uncles/cousins and even was able to nap in her playpen in the middle of the commotion after all the play and attention. However, when we all sat down to eat dinner in another room from her she was VERY upset and let it be (loudly) known lol. These Havs hate to think they are missing out on the fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts