Havanese Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Beautiful painting of Sophie! You have such talent. I have loved your photos in past. Sorry I did not check in in time to see the post to vote.
Thanks Cassandra! That's ok! I think she had enough to make it unless someone got sneaky on there lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It鈥檚 beautiful! I really love how you chose to paint her, it seems like a happy, satisfied moment in her life. I鈥檓 sad I missed this or I would have voted yesterday. Is there anywhere we can still view all of the portraits, just for fun? I hope you enter again next year! Are winners allowed? ;)
It was we were out in the back yard together at sunset and she had been playing and then was laying there giving me the side eye. The photo I painted from is also on my checks. After all she's been through with her IBD and lost much of her "puppyhood" due to it, every good moment is to be treasured. She is doing tons better now than she used to and I work hard to keep it that way but the little twerp does scare me at times still! Our lives though are WAY better now.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts