Havanese Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Buster's Mommy
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good vet in the Atlanta area? I've been taking Buster to the Briarcliff animal clinic, but we are NOT happy with them. Aside from costing an arm and a leg, he has developed a small cherry eye. Their doctor recommended that we take the gland out (as a first measure) and the other one out of the other eye too, even though there is no problem with that eye. All for the generous fee of around $500 and eye. This is after they neutered him and used staples to close the stiches and gave him back to us with dried poopy on his tail. Buster also needs to update his shots soon, so we need to get him into a vet. Anyone know any reliable good vets in this area? I'd be very grateful! Thanks.

· and Murphy & Gracie too!
6,988 Posts
Definitely OTP! It's about half an hour north of 285 on GA 400. I don't know the area you live in. Is there a specialty dog store nearby you? Or a dog daycare? You could ask for some referrals from them and check out the names they give you. Wish I could help.

You'll have to come to our next play date!

· Registered
2 Posts
Definitely OTP! It's about half an hour north of 285 on GA 400. I don't know the area you live in. Is there a specialty dog store nearby you? Or a dog daycare? You could ask for some referrals from them and check out the names they give you. Wish I could help.

You'll have to come to our next play date!
Does anyone know of a good vet in the Atlanta area? I've been taking Buster to the Briarcliff animal clinic, but we are NOT happy with them. Aside from costing an arm and a leg, he has developed a small cherry eye. Their doctor recommended that we take the gland out (as a first measure) and the other one out of the other eye too, even though there is no problem with that eye. All for the generous fee of around $500 and eye. This is after they neutered him and used staples to close the stiches and gave him back to us with dried poopy on his tail. Buster also needs to update his shots soon, so we need to get him into a vet. Anyone know any reliable good vets in this area? I'd be very grateful! Thanks.
we are also in atlanta area looking for a good vet for our havanese- we think she is in pain. Did you find someone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts