Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
They look great!! Although the temps are in the 50-60s it is raining here, on top of ice/snow from beginning of the week. Yuk. MY guys were groomed today & I dont want to let them out!!
:mad:

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
What a wonderful picture!! The dogs look so cintent to be out lounging together in the grass...and you live on a lake?? What a lovely area! Thanks for sharing~ :D

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Reese: Beautiful pictures,:)

The only thing missing is your new "Red Boy" Then it will be the perfect picture. He comes home on Sunday?:rolleyes: I'm jealous. ;)

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
Paige, the pictures are incredible! How did you get them to lay so still? They look like best buddies! Beautiful place you have! Can't wait to see #3!!:) Vicki

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Nice photos and the weather looks gorgeous!We are ready for some of that too!:p
Your boys look like best of friends!Cool pictures to show how in this breed males can and do get along and thrive well with each other!:D

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
What beautiful boys, Paige!! Great shots - they look so content. LOVE the long tongue hanging out! :p

Springtime here is nowhere near green grass just yet, but snow is melting, making it very dirty and gray/brown everywhere. YUCK!

We should stay up together tonight! lol Mind you, we're going to my godson's 5th b'day party later today and I hardly slept well last night, so I just might actually sleep tonight after all!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Melissa, what is a "big mosquito that doesn't bite"? Are you talking about those monster things that we call "mosquito eaters" out here?

OK, I'm a research geek because I just looked it up and found out they are really called Crane Flies:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_fly

By the way, everything I found says they don't bite, and I always thought so until last year when one got tangled in my hair while gardening and I could have sworn it bit my neck. It hurt for hours!

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Your boys are gorgeous. And so is the weather it would seem in Kentucky. Is that your back yard on a lake???? It started to feel like spring here yesterday - but we're supposed ot get another 3 inches of snow tonight. I am so ready for spring.

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Paige, your place sounds lovely! We had a very mild day yest., but we're talking 14C (about 58F). It was colder today and then we got some wet snow tonight. It will be at least month before we see the spring blooms. sigh..... :rolleyes:

Thanks! I'm soooooooo excited!!!!! :D

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Really NICE pictures Reece - the two boys really look so happy there :) Is Preston getting lighter? It looks like he is, he has reddish brown tones to him in the picture. :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Thank goodness the weather is getting better. Sunday, my kids came for dinner and my daughter brought her 2 Dachsunds. It was a 3 ring circus in my house, but we had so much fun.

After dinner, we went to the playground, and they didn't stop running around for almost an hour. My poor little Shelby was so exhausted when we got back to the house. She just fell asleep. They all slept great Sunday night.

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
In spite of the wet grass, the mud, the dirty snowbanks and sand left in the streets from the snowclearing crews, spring time really IS nice, isn't it? :)

I just saw some pics of a woman with 15 Havs - yep, 15, including some puppies leaving for their new homes soon - and some are in long show coats. Oh boy, they were MESSY!!! :eek: The bottom half of their bodies were covered in mud! Hats off to her. I'd be getting my clippers out!! LOL

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
They are adorable!!! Love to see them play. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts