Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone:

With all the new members and Havs, I am having a hard time remembering who is who. Anyone else having this problem?:confused:

Suggestion: I went into my Profile and changed my title to "Sam's Mom" It now displays that under my name. If everyone puts in theirs dog(s) names, it may make thing easier for new comers and "Seniors" like me to get to know everyone.:rolleyes:

What do you think?:)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Good idea. Will help with the senior moments. I keep having to go the the member list to remember everyone.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have always been Olliesmom - works for me! Maybe we could add what state too...

Olliesmom..CA

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Like you, Debbie, I've had it in my 'signature' that my Havs are Ricky and Sammy and that my name is Marj. I would like to know members' names as opposed to calling them "abc123" because that's how they registered when they joined. lol

Anyway, good suggestions.

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
All of mine won't fit! :eek:
I have Daisy, Stella, Emmy, Havana and Jester~ and 4 new baby girls~
So I just put "Katie" in there.....

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Katie: Any pictures of those baby girls yet????:)

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Vicki: Just go to "User CP". Select "Edit Profile" Put the dogs names in the "Custom User Title" box. Then click on save changes on the bottom of the page. :)

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Debbie, I am not sure of the etiquette for posting puppy pictures. I know we are not supposed to advertise them for sale, but I am not sure about putting their pictures up. I sent Melissa an email asking her. I don't want to offend anyone, but I would love to show them off! ;)

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
I changed mine too......course I have to include Vinnie!

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Hopefully she will let you post them Katie~ I would hate for you to have to email all of us the pictures so we can ooohhh and aaahhh over them ;)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Hi
yes that helps me a lot. The pictures help as well .
Yes I know - no pictures .. I will get there one day .. I have to find the camera //

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
What I think might work as far as posting puppy pics from a litter that you have, is that you simply say you are not looking for buyers, but just showing them off. Sounds easy, no? lol I dunno.....

I think that if you aren't advertising and say so then it shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Katie,
I would bet it would be ok to post puppy pictures if you and all breeders, included the sire and dam's AKC name and health testing info and stating they are all sold, or something to that effect. Also, you could post them on your web site for all to see.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts