Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought this sunset was really cool. It was right after a quick thunderstorm earlier this week.
Dawna
p.s. the two little dots right next to the water's edge are a pair of Canadian geese.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
that's beautiful.......wish I could visit!:)

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Dawna,
This is gorgeous......is this pond in your back yard?I love the geese too!This would be a view to never tire of!:)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Julie.
Yeah, that's out in the pasture on the west side of the house.
I took that from the balcony off our bedroom.
Dawna

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, only at sunset, after a thunderstorm. But even the rest of the time, it's pretty cool.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
What a beautiful view...Don't you get to see alot of different wildlife around the pond?Someday I want to live where we have alot of wildlife in the backyard!:)
There must be drawbacks-but I'm not thinking of any-;)

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Dawna, Beautiful photo, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
We do see lots of wildlife. There are usually at least 10-12 Candian geese, some other kind of little ducks, LOTS of deer, wild turkeys walk across our front porch..hehe.
But...our closest neighbor took a picture of a MOUNTAIN LION really near our property. Not crazy about that idea. Until it's caught the dogs can't go out in the fenced yard by themselves at all. YIKES

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
jealous of your view dawna. what a beautiful shot. keep those babies safe from the mountain lion.

·
Mom to Dusty and Indie
1,181 Posts
Gorgeous photo! I think I read in an earlier post that you are in small town USA. If you keep posting photos like that, we'll all move there and it won't be small town anymore.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Dawna......if you are in small town USA........I am too!Funny we haven't ran into each other!:D
the mountain lion is a scary thought:eek: ...the rest of the wildlife sounds awesome though!

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Gorgeous picture, Dawna!! How stunning! Add me to the list of envious ones here. Living in the suburbs means my view usually consists of a few neighbors' backyards! lol

Why not start a community somewhere like this called "Havaville" ??? :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts