Havanese Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in getting together as a group to do an intensive table training session at Nationals sometime before the Specialty?? Posh still backs up sometimes and we just haven't had time to get him out to get lots of hands on him. I was thinking that if others wanted to get their dogs desensitized to having strange hands on them that maybe we could get together and take turns with how ever many dogs and owners wanted to show up.

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't looked at the schedule yet to see what would be a good time. Any ideas? Maybe after the Pizza Party or would Wednesday or Thursday night be better?? I'm thinking we could use the grooming room or the show room. The more participants the better. It would also be a good conformation session since participants would get to put their hands on different dogs.

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We should be able to but we will most likely have to figure it out after we get there. It looks like I will have too much to do to also show Posh, but I think it would be a worthwhile thing to do and there are not that many times when it could be done with only Havanese which I think would be beneficial to the dogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts