Havanese Forum banner

Texas Play Date at Max and Cooper's House?

• April 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 11

• April 18

• April 25

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • May is better!

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! This is Max and Cooper! We would like to host a Play Day for forum Havs in the Texas surrounding area!

Our mom and dad live in the big city of Argyle, Texas. Argyle is south of Denton and north of Fort Worth. We have the BEST fenced in yard with a pool and pond. Coop and I run and have the best time here! You may have seen some of our video clips. Coop might even share his ball and I'll be happy to turn the sprinklers on so we can get a good mud puddle going (I love mud). We have a lovable black lab brother that doesn't bother anybody, so there's no need to worry about him.

We would like to poll the forum for the best Saturday to RLH!!! :whoo:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Max will be one excited Hav to have more fur friends to race around the backyard. My sister lives in Edmond and may just have to drive down to watch the fun!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just this minute cleaned my car after taking Cooper and Max for a little outing to PetCo. :puke:

The next time I take a trip to visit my sister, I'll let you know! I usually take Max. He doesn't have any car sickness issues. Cooper is my foster dog and he has had car sickness every time we've been in the car. I'll be searching threads for remedies for car sickness!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Sorry about the puke! do you hold them in the car? I hold Mimi because she has puked before in her crate and drools in someone else's lap.

We are in Garland and would love to go out for a playdate!

:peace:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I could potentially make it this Saturday, if it was later in the afternoon (toward evening). I'm busy until about 4:00 or 4:30, and Aubrey is about an hour drive for me.

I could probably do May 9 if that works for everyone else?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.