Havanese Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This looks like the same engine that's used for the ChronicleForums. They've been through several different ones over the past years and this one works well. I hope other Havanese people get notice of this and can catch on to how it works. It has the potential to be far superior to the lists' format.

I recommend that anyone new to a Forums format take the time to read the FAQ section.

G

·
FAQ

I'll have to visit the FAQ section...I am having a hard time figuring out this new technology :confused: The smilies are a lot of fun though!! I want to learn how to upload images and add attachments. I also need to download ieSpell.
Tami

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tami, On the toolbar above the textbox when you either start a new thread or post a reply, there is a paperclip icon. Click on that to insert. I'm not sure what the size limit of a pic is here yet, but on the same engine that I'm familiar with pics are limited to 100kb so most will probably have to be downsized to meet that limit.

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
I think it is set to 90KB now, but I can change it.
I just ordered the gallery software so hopefully it will be up tomorrow.

Also if you go to Advanced under the reply button, it says Manage attachments. You can upload photos there, just make sure they are sized down enough.

My spelling stinks, Ill have to find a spell checker. Its probably an add-on.
Its fun setting it up, but boy oh boy there are a lot of options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts