Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

· Kimberly
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, Hillary whelped four adorable little boys. This is my first real "oops" litter. Hillary was all ready to jump on an airplane for a planned breeding when my visiting father opened the door and let Piaget out back where she was. Uh huh, the two met up for a reunion and now we have four cute little boys. I had to call the stud owner and tell her that she wouldn't be getting on the plane afterall.

Hitchcock has four younger brothers.

Jane commented that they look like little cows, and so the Moo-sic theme came to be. Music runs deep in our family, so the names came easily.

I should be able to update photos pretty regularly, but if you want to enjoy the national specialty, please don't bug me to post new photos. I'll post them as I can, okay? :D

· Baloo's Mom
522 Posts
Awww, well I would say Hillary does really well with an "oopps" litter...you have 4 handsome boys! I love the black and whites and the theme is cool too. Congrats, oh and enjoy the National Speciality...I will be anxiously awaiting pics "when you have time" :lie: :D

· Registered
8,851 Posts
And what a cute little oops they are. Have fun raising those adorable little boys till they're ready to go off and explore the world. I look forward to updates when you can.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.