Havanese Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We can use this area to help people with navigating the board.
Im going to try to upload the gallery today, so when I do, everyone post some photos.

Also, If you want to get back to the Main Forum page, just click on the havaneseforum.com at the top.

If you click Post Reply ( this is at the bottom of the last post on the left), scroll down it says "manage attachments" and thats where you can upload photos to threads.

On the top left of the forum board there is a link that says User CP, this is where you can set all of your options. Just go to Options and you can set if you want email updates to replies, if members can email you, things like that.

This is also where you can add an avatar. I think it says edit avatar. Then make sure the photo is cropped at 150x150 pixels or smaller.
When you save Jpegs, take the quality down to 7 or so. It doesnt need to be 12 and that will help with size.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I was only able to upload one photo to the gallery. I got an error message on any others I tried, saying they were the wrong format, etc. But all my pics are the same format as far as I know. They were all taken on the same camera and saved the same way to my compter.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Dawna

·
Registered
847 Posts
Yes, the camera guy probably doesn't really realize the urgency of this situation! I'll bet he's never owned a Kodak CheesyShare. <grin>

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted to add to this thread so people know the images need to be 72-100 dpi. The gallery can not resize the resolution but it can resize the size. haha Sounds confusing.

Oh and I reminded the camera guy of your 911 emergency. He says Mid September still.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts