Havanese Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my last post a few months ago was sadly, notifying everyone that Sadie was scheduled to be "Released" to cross over.

Our Max lived 16.5 years and Sadie topped out at 18.5. We were so honored to have cared for these wonderful puppies.

Finally yesterday, Sadie's tombstone arrived and was placed next to Max's.

We are still sad but know within a few months (or so - grinning) we will be searching for new puppies to give heart hugs and kisses to.

·
Registered
397 Posts
TampaDad I remember your post 💔

Such lovely markers for them both, and so nice they can lay to rest together. The loss is so sad 😞. I think you’re really brave being able to look to future happier times. I know to some people animals are “just a dog/cat etc” but to me they are a part of our family, and as Molly120213 said above, these are wonderful tributes. Xx

·
Metrowest, MA
27,954 Posts
What wonderful remembrances of your pups, and how wonderful that you had them for so long! Good luck in your journey with your next one! ❤

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
I love the tombstones. Such a beautiful tribute. I have the ashes of my prior dog. She was my heart dog. Willow has also wormed her way into my heart. Doesn't replace my corgi, Foxy but she fills another place in my heart and means just as much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts