Havanese Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Ollie - must have moved to the foot of my iron bed during the night- and I assume was asleep with paws straight up in the air and about 5 AM this morn I was awoken by a huge crash!!! Scared to death - I could not find Ollie anywhere....

After oloking around for a minute or two - I found him....upside down - paws up! - caught between my mattress and the iron footboard of my bed - just stuck there...had I not been there I think he would have been stuck all day....

It was scarey but then became very funny once I knew he was OK!!!

The things our babies do!!

Olliesmom

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
How funny!! Its too bad you didnt have a camera available once you knew he was ok!!

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Oh my! Glad to read Ollie is o.k. Reminds me of what Ricky did 3 or 4 days ago. I was SO scared! :eek:

He was sleeping on the couch and all of a sudden I hear a thud! I went to see what had happened and saw Ricky standing on the rug, but with his head a bit down and not moving. He was sluggish and not responding when I spoke to him... just stared off into the distance and slow. I picked him up, saying his name and was starting to think "Omg, what if he's really hurt?!"

He must have had the wind knocked out of him or something... he was slow and not responding for maybe a minute. Long enough to get me panicking a little, but thankfully he came around and was back to normal. He must have hit his head, the poor guy. :(

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Glad to hear Ollie is ok. That is too funny, too bad you didn't get a pic.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had to laugh when I just read that.:D I had the same thing happen with Derian a couple of months ago. The wife had already left to go to work and I was woke up by this little bark. I opened my eyes and went to searching the bed with no Derian in sight anywhere till I looked down on the floor.

Soon as I spotted him on the floor on the side of the bed, He yawns and rolls over on his back on the carpet and starts waving that little left paw at me.

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Those are funny stories, thanks for the laugh.:D

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
since everyone is ok........those are cute stories!

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
I am happy to hear that Ollie is okay... but after I read your post in its entirety, I felt myself pause and when it clued in to me that Ollie was well, that picture just popped into my head.... I just burst into laughter. Oreo was sleeping so soundly right beside me and was startled by my laughter. Oh my goodness, I have been having a bit of a rough day and now you really made me laugh... Thank you Ollie and Ollies mommy so much :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your are sooo welcome!....Glad I could cheer your day!! I am still giggleling when I think about it...

At first I thought we were having an earthquake - those fellow californians would know the sound and feel!! Sure do wish I had a camera....but not at 5 am!!

Olliesmom

AKA Catherine

·
(and Taylor Too! )
1,243 Posts
haha...I JUST had one of those moments and even though it wasn't about Capote, I thought I'd HAVE to post it for fellow pet lovers.

I have a pilates ball in my living room and I was rolling back on it to stretch out my back because it was hurting. Well sinatra came up to me and I blew at him while my face was upside down. He flipped his head over to look at me, then spun around so he was upside down with me..I almost fell off my pilates ball laughing..it was easily the funniest thing he's ever done.

Thought I'd share..wish you were there to see it..especially from a cat of all things..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts