Havanese Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Today I made a few updates.
As you can tell, the top 10 new posts show up on the home page, regardless of the forums, so its easy to browse.

Number two, you can choose what colors you want. If you want a darker view.
Go to the very bottom of the homepage. At the bottom left, there is a drop down menu, it probably says Default View, you can change that to one of the other four.

I think to keep it that way, you might have to change your prefences. To do that go to User CP link in the bar at top. Then Edit Options at the left. At the very bottom of the page it says Forum Skin. You can change it there.

You can also change the way you see threads there. I like to see them oldest to newest so I can read them in order the way they were posted.

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will have gallery thumbnails on the home page. You better add some photos or you will be looking aqt Goldie everyday!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post on a forum. I am trying to understand the possible features. Have you tried taking a Poll on havaneseforum?

I looked at the Chronicle of the Horse forum and the FAQ explained how to make a poll there, but it didn't tell me how to find one so I could see an example. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts