Havanese Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, hello and how are you!!..

We hope everyone is doing well, I just wanted to share that Mossimo turned 1 August 1st... (were alittle behind on posting!) The lil boy had a great birthday pupcakes and all!... Here are some photos!.. Can you believe this lil chocolate boy is 1 YEARS OLD ALREADY!!!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,660 Posts
Adorable pix! Happy Birthday, Mossimo!

·
2,550 Posts
Welcome back Lauren and Mossimo and belated happy b-day to you Mossimo. Hope things are going better for you guys now and you're finally settled in somewhere, hopefully, safe!
He's still such a cutie! Don't be a stranger.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Happy Birthday, Mossimo!!

·
Jen, Timmy and Mae
1,672 Posts
Happy B Day Mossimo, has it been a year already? It just seems like yesterday when you guys were so displaced from Sandy. You certainly had an eventful year! Great pics, what kind of cup cake was that?

·
Ruth (me) Chester (dog)
887 Posts
Happy belated Birthday, Mossimo!!!! It looks like you enjoyed that cupcake!! ;)

·
Beau's Mom
758 Posts
Happy Birthday, Mossimo! He is growing up to be just as cute as he was as a puppy! Love the birthday cake and candle!!
Welcome back, Lauren! I agree with Mary - don't be a stranger!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Well he is sure gorgeous! Happy 1st Birthday to your sweet boy.

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
welcome back , are you settled.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Everyone!... If you can believe it we are not settled yet hoping within the next 2 weeks we will be moved in. We bought a condo that needed A TON TON of work and its taken forever to do so, things are painted, boxes are in hopefully soon we will be living in there....!...He has definately had an adventureous year!...

Mossimo was eatting a Pupcake!! Peanutbutter, flour, honey, carrots and some cream cheese :)...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Happy Birthday Mossimo! Looks like he enjoyed his Pupcake. Thanks for updating & posting new pics. He's adorable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts