Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not got through them all yet. And of course I processed Stogies photos first. Im impressed with those of you who knew which one he was. The handler, Janice Hayes did a wonderful job with him.

I have to agree the quality of the video has gotten so much better on the WKC site. Its so fun seeing all them out there.

Attachments

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If it makes yall feel better, I had a tough time sizing these. I had to make them so small, then degrade the quality so much that the color is awful!
Sorry about that, but you get the idea.
Ill post more later...... And some fun ones also.

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
Great pics and great work at Westminster Melissa! Stogie was spectacular on the video of course! Even my husband picked him right out ;) I hope you all had loads of fun and lots of Starbucks!

Beverly

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Melissa, Stogie was beautiful and showed so well. I had a spot right behind the judges table, so I could really see them all upclose. All the dogs looked great. Don't like the corded coat either. I have seen Alice's dogs at other shows. They are nice dogs, just don't like that look. Photos are great.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
I have to say these are just wonderful!:D I can not imagine the judge not seeing what we all see!:confused: None the less,he's a great looking guy,and Melissa......we all recognise that good looking guy in the tux,even when he's naked!:D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Melissa, Seems like you had great time and enjoyed every moment. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!! Nice blog and love your pictures in the gallery. You make everyone look so good......

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
I enjoyed reading your blog,but loved the photos more!:D Beautiful photography......love it!:D :D :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Melissa, I am new to the forum and simply think your dogs are gorgeous. i am also new to the Havanese so excuse me if I sound like an amatuer. What color is he considered? He is simply beautiful!!!! I hope to someday get a 2nd Havanese and would love it to have his coloring.

Also, do you have a photo of him when he was a little puppy. I am sure it is somewhere on the site but I am not sure where to look.

Thanks & Congrats!!!
Carla

P.S. Did you handle him yourself?

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Melissa, you took some fabulous photos (duh @ me for even saying that). I love that last photo of Stogie on the table. He's a handsome boy and he makes me smile too!

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Melissa, I loved seeing Sky, Stogie & YoYo out there together with their father. Now how did you all manage to get the dogs entered in order?

·
Registered
847 Posts
That's funny Kimberly!!! lol
I hadn't even thought of that.
That was quite the feat, however they pulled it off.
It sure did look cool, too. Dad and boys next to each other at WESTMINSTER.. wow

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Yes, that was very unusual and looked like it was carefully planned with the entries. LOL

By the way Dawna, you're a hottie!!! :eek: I just got to go through some of Melissa's photos on her blog. I felt like I got look in and see a bit of the events. Cool.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts