Havanese Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Pippins favorite toy by far is the Hartz Dura Play Bacon Scented Squeak Ball - size large! He loves the squeak, he loves to retrieve it and he loves to push it around with his nose and paws. He pushes it under furniture and tries to get it back out, and he puts it under a blanket or his crate mat and bites the ball through the cloth to make it squeak.

· Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Izzy’s favorite toy is Leo, our older Havanese, followed by Louie our cat. He loves his Snuggle Puppy for sleeping with at night. He loves pork pizzles fixed into his Bully Buddy. He likes Tuffy Junior squeak toys. Both he and Leo like these little red raspberry balls. I think they are meant to dispense treats but we have never used them that way. Leo of late has been attached to a Kong (I think) duck. He regularly carries it around inside and out.

· Registered
191 Posts
Otto loves his toys! My son is in charge of rotating them since we have FAR TOO MANY! A bunch were hand me downs and others were gifts. He gets about 10 - 12 in his basket at a time. His favorites are the few in the first picture. Not sure why those are favorites, but those are the ones he goes for most. This post prompted me to empty out his collection 🫢🫣 (I will say there are a few more up in his crate and a few more downstairs) which he really enjoyed, until he ran off with the bigger blue dog to chew on in his bed! He never cared for the Kongs much but they are all different. Smaller sized Gatorade bottles are a favorite, they’re tougher than a regular water bottle, but any empty water bottle without the cap will do. He will play fetch with almost anything but I have to be careful with tennis balls as he will eat the fuzz. Those I only give him while I’m with him and can supervise.

Toy Vertebrate Mammal Flooring Teddy bear

Textile Public space Wool Event Market
Blue Azure Textile Creative arts Toy

· Metrowest, MA
32,306 Posts
Love the photo of him on top of his pile of toys!!! 💗

· Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Otto looks like a very happy boy! :) We have a large assortment of toys too! Scout isn't partial to any particular toy, but Truffles loves Zanies! She usually carries one around the house and will start squeaking it when she wants to play fetch. Scout sometimes wants to join in. If Scout gets control of the Zanie Truffles goes absolutely wild growling and chasing him. So funny to watch!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts