Havanese Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jolene and Astro are obsessed with one another, and the last few days have started ‘talking’ to each other a lot. Tonight, they decided that the fort my 2 year old nephew built was a great play spot, and had quite the conversation. What do you think they’re saying?

Poor pups are going to be devastated when we leave in a week after a month together, but hopefully it won’t be too long before we get them together again!

·
Super Moderator
3,785 Posts
Jolene and Astro are obsessed with one another, and the last few days have started ‘talking’ to each other a lot. Tonight, they decided that the fort my 2 year old nephew built was a great play spot, and had quite the conversation. What do you think they’re saying?
I have no idea what they are saying but Ricky does! Ricky was sitting next to me when I played your video. His ears perked up and then he interjected himself into the conversation with what we call his 'monkey sounds!' He wasn't alarmed, just having an Internet chat. ❓ Dogs of all breeds are just fascinating animals. There is so much we don't know about them.

·
Metrowest, MA
29,823 Posts
I think I heard something about a preference for the color yellow . . . but I can't be too sure.
Yes, they can see yellow and blue well, they cannot see green or red. That is why the predominant colors on agility contact equipment is yellow and blue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts