Havanese Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching YouTube videos from Wittle Havanese and from Zak George.

I really like how both of these sources are so positive and focused on building a bond with your puppy. I am enjoying training my puppy Smoky so far. He is really good at "sit" and is increasingly better at coming when called.

What other YouTube trainers do you find helpful?
Thank you!

·
Metrowest, MA
29,823 Posts
I think KikoPup is significantly better than either of those. More science-based.

·
Premium Member
3,204 Posts
I like the way kikopup explains things. I haven’t watched it for a long time but, I remember the way she explained proximity and potty training helped me understand crate/ex pen training better, too. People have different learning styles and understanding of dog training deepens over time, so the more you watch or read the more you will be able to filter out the most reliable information and the people you learn from the best.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the way kikopup explains things. I haven’t watched it for a long time but, I remember the way she explained proximity and potty training helped me understand crate/ex pen training better, too. People have different learning styles and understanding of dog training deepens over time, so the more you watch or read the more you will be able to filter out the most reliable information and the people you learn from the best.
Wise words! We got our last puppy when my youngest kid was only six months old, so those days are a blur to me. I'll keep exploring and I will definitely check out kikopup. Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts