Havanese Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
@Sheri the problem is with your account settings. Go to your account and then under "preferences" check the box that says "allow mature content" (or something like that). You will then be able to see @krandall puppies. I don't know why the software algorithm is written that way (to block some pictures) but I have my 'allow mature content' checked and have no problem viewing Karen's photos.
Heather, did you click on the "Save" button after changing to "allow mature content?" I just about missed that.
Thanks Sheri! I didn't click the "save." Computer challenged! :)
Thanks Popi, Heather’s and Sheri I’ve done this now and it works🥳

Karen obviously I was disapppointed not to see Dave running around naked in the background...but I guess there is still time when Panda has her pups🤣🤣🤣🤣😘

·
Metrowest, MA
27,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks Popi, Heather’s and Sheri I’ve done this now and it works🥳

Karen obviously I was disapppointed not to see Dave running around naked in the background...but I guess there is still time when Panda has her pups🤣🤣🤣🤣😘
LOL! Yes, THAT would be a reason for an “R” rating, but aI can assure you that as a tax accountant in the middle of tax season here in the US, Dave is doing very little running around naked in the middle of the day! LOL!

Reactions: Melissa Brill

·
Metrowest, MA
27,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Reactions: GoWithTheFlo

·
Registered
209 Posts
Was Wallace and GROMIT a sensation over there like it was here? I have the whole series on DVD. I love GROMIT and it was on my shortlist for a name.

Yes definitely popular here🙂 I have never really been that into it, but I’m sure I remember lots of people loving it at the time and lots of hype whenever a new series or the film came out! I had no idea it was popular in the US, that’s quite amazing!

·
Arf! Arf!
3,023 Posts
Well, I'm from "here" and I've never heard of Wallace and Gromit. Watched your link to it though and really got a kick out of it.
For those of us who refuse to grow up (or have children at home under 10 y.o.) and can't get enough of Wallace and Gromit (and have 15 minutes to waste), here is a short compilation of some fun scenes from various Wallace and Gromit adventures. I wish Wallace and Gromit could be present at PANDA's delivery to assist Karen. THAT would be a birthing to be never forgotten. Gromit is an expert in everything, Wallace not so much.

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,359 Posts
We, of course, weighed each one as it was born. But Elinor has all the notes at her house naturally. Three were over 7 oz. the 4th was barely under 7 oz. I don't remember the exact weights. All were butterballs, and all have gained weight in the last 24 hours, even though, at this point, they are only drinking colostrum.
Awww, Iove fat little butterballs!!! They do look big!!! Is 7 ounces large for the Havanese puppies???

·
Metrowest, MA
27,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Awww, Iove fat little butterballs!!! They do look big!!! Is 7 ounces large for the Havanese puppies???
They are certainly good sized... and being an older bitch (in terms of a first whelp) was probably a factor too. But life got in the way of breeding her younger, so...

41 - 54 of 54 Posts