Havanese Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bun Bun loves to hang out on the top back of the sofa. She has a great vantage point from there into the dining room which has windows facing the driveway entrance. We have a notification cue that makes the same sound as a doorbell when someone drives onto the property. The car becomes visible through the window about 10 seconds after the alarm dings. If she isn't already up there, Bun Bun will run over and hop onto the back of the sofa to see who is driving by on the road below. She barks if she sees that they are making the turn onto our private drive.

Attachments

·
Metrowest, MA
26,723 Posts
As Ricky’s Popi said, ours are where we are. Mine spend most of their day in my office with me. Either in their beds or under my desk... or when I had a couch in there, on the back of the couch, looking out the window. We had to remove the couch after Kodi’s shoulder injury, because it’s not safe for him to jump off the couch onto the slippery hardwood floor. So now they have a really big memory foam bed on the floor that they can snuggle on together.

Before bed and first thing in the morning, everyone snuggles on the bed with us! (That bed photo happens to be in our travel trailer... the rules are the same there!)

Attachments

·
Metrowest, MA
26,723 Posts
I love their little beds! Did you make those?
If this was meant for me, no, I don't sew at all! LOL! I got these from a woman who used to sell them at the Havanese National Specialty. Unfortunately, as much as I (and the dogs!) love them, they are in storage now, because they aggravated Kodi's shoulder injury. He can only lie on beds where he can lie out flat, not curl up in a circle. (which he prefers!) But they ALL prefer the donut beds!!!

Pam King used to make the BEST donut beds! We still have one of hers left. It matches our camping chairs, and it's Kodi's "camping chair". We allow him to use that one, because it's big enough that he can stretch out more in it. Unfortunately, Pam doesn't make them anymore, because the outlet that sold the wonderful sturdy upholstery fabric she used closed down. But they were absolutely THE BEST!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since I've been working remotely, Duke is always in the office with me. He usually sits under my chair but when I get up to take breaks he hops up and likes to help me get some work done, lol.
Looks like he's working hard :grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,156 Posts
Really cute pictures in this thread. Love that one of Scout. Shama is never quite that relaxed!

Shama loves to curl up in her oversize pillow. This picture was posed, so you can't see how nestled in she gets.

She also loves to be on top of "Mount Shama" where she can watch the action at the neighbor's house across the street through the windows in the front door.

She also spends a lot of time in her fluffy bed within her pen.

She doesn't ever go onto her "spoiled" bed unless it's for a photo shoot. I wish she liked that bed more, but I think she likes to sink in and have "bumpers" for her head.

She also has beds in our bedroom, our office, and our lower level TV room.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts