Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Awww, so pretty :) I always love when you share your pictures with us, they are always so lovely and you always seem to get the right shot.

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
Melissa - your pictures are wonderful is always and Goldie really does look like a little angel. :)

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
What I wouldnt do to be able to get pics like those!! Gorgeous!! I just wish I could get my three to sit still at the same time! Mission Impossible!
Laurie

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Oh I would love it if my pictures came out that nice! Lately all my shots make everyone reddish brown. :( The new wood floor must reflect or something. Goldie looks glamerous!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Melissa, I wish my 2 would sit still long enough for me to take pics like that. Bravo to you and Goldie. She is beautiful.

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Melissa, I just love the first one with the reflection. Beautiful. Can you share one of the girls?

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
Ooh Melissa....you have outdone yourself this time! I agree with Deb....love, love, love the first shot....so angelic! I'm in the same boat with everyone else....how do you get them to be still?:confused: I don't live too far away from you.....I need to pay you a visit with Valentino!;) Vicki

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
OMG, these pictures are stunning, Melissa!! Absolutely gorgeous! Your pooches are the luckiest Havs I know - hope they know it! ;) lol
I LOVE when you take your dogs to work ..... and then share with us what you ended up doing with them.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Melissa...this is a GREAT reason to take your dogs to work!That's a perk!Goldie looks just awesome in her wings!I just know she's earned them!:D

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I will post the girls! And THANK YOU everyone!!! Trust me, it took some time for them to stay still. They are a handful as puppies, but I have been doing their pics since they came home, so they know to just get it over with. :D

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
LMAO, exactly what i was thinking Missy!

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
taking havs to work

WOW!!! Those are adorable!!!
:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts