Havanese Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in northern nj- looking for a "pedigreed" Hav breeder - on the east coast , maine to Florida - I'm willing to travel via plane to meet the breeder and see pups after the initial screening and conversations.

Of course, I'd like to drive one hour, if possible, to meet the breeder and pup of my dreams, but I am willing and able to travel by plane , if I feel I've found a the right match .

I've been living with dogs and cats my entire life- looking for a new doggie best friend is my current mission- having lost my beloved Sadie 4 years ago. - I need a pup to fill the void that a dog fills so perfectly.

Breeder Recommendations? Health and temperament most important.

·
Metrowest, MA
27,653 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you find just the right breeder and pup for you! I wish I could help, but right now, all my favorite breeders' puppies are spoken for this spring!

·
Registered
308 Posts
We got our Gracie, who is now 3 1/2 years old, from Woodland Havanese, located outside of Philly. They do all of the necessary health testing. You can check out their website, or PM me for any questions you may have. They are expecting another litter soon. She's such a happy, loveable little girl! We wouldn't hesitate to get another dog from this breeder. Good luck to you in your new venture!!!

Connie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Connie,
Thanks for the positive recommendation! Woodland's website is informative and quite clever. Love how they name their litters... lol !
I've also sent you a pm...
Best Regards to Gracie !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you find just the right breeder and pup for you! I wish I could help, but right now, all my favorite breeders' puppies are spoken for this spring!
Thanks, Krandall! I'm patient and no problem waiting to find the best breeder for pups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts