Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Im so sad to here that Oliver pass on my heart gos out my Yoda pass away on 2/21/11 I feel for your lost it is so hard they get under your skin that is for sure My Leia is not searching for Yoda any more but she just lays there with the most sadest look on her face she just does not understand

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm so sorry your dear Yoda has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. We lost a pup after three weeks and it broke our heart. I'm sure the hurt is so much more after many years together. Will be thinking of you and Leia.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
So sorry to hear about Yoda, Susan. That is so sad for Leia not knowing where Yoda is but missing him all the same. I pray that both of your hearts will heal soon from this terrible loss.

·
Metrowest, MA
26,718 Posts
I'm so sorry about Yoda, Susan.:hug:

·
"I AM the Brute Squad"
2,176 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. (((soft squishy hugs to you and your family.)))

·
Joyce
790 Posts
So sorry to hear about Yoda. Hugs to you!

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Susan----We have not heard from you in ages! I am very sorry to read about Yoda passing. My heart goes out to you. :hug:

·
Julie
1,441 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and Leia.

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Susan, I'm so sorry to hear about Yoda's passing too. It's so hard to lose these little loves. Poor Leia, it's so sad for them too. Sending hugs to you both.

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Oh Susan I am so sorry for Yoda passing. He was pretty young, wasn't he?
I hope all the good memories outweigh the sad feelings...

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Susan, so sorry to hear that sweet Yoda has passed. What happened? :hug:

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
Hugs and woofs from Dave and Molly.

·
2005-2021
1,483 Posts
Susan I am so sorry for your loss and for Lea not understanding where Yoda is. Sending you and Lea hugs.

·
Lumi
432 Posts
Susan, so sorry to hear of your loss. It's been a tough February thats for sure. Sending hugs to you and Leia :hug:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts